- Ginger is a natural painkiller. Due to its unique substances, it may naturally stop pain and help the body fight inflammation or infection. This is why it is best to consume it when you have a headache, flu, common cold or sore muscles.
- Ginger is great for the immune system. Because it contains antioxidants, it boasts the immune system and helps fight diseases, inflammation, and infections.
- Ginger may prevent stroke. Consuming a glass of ginger tea a day significantly decreases the chances of a stoke because it breaks down the fat that blocks the arteries.
- Ginger tea is great for blood circulation. Due to its warming properties it improves blood circulation which is great because it improves the delivery of vitamins, minerals and oxygen in the bloody cells thus improving the general health and condition of the body.
- It is known that ginger tea destroys viruses which cause common cold, sores and influenza.
See More : http://thespiritscience.net/2015/08/13/why-you-should-drink-ginger-tea-and-how-to-make-it/